Friday, December 3, 2010

2010 Song Of The Year Nominee Recap


The complete list of Nominees are as follows:


Linkin Park - Waiting For The End
Eminem w/Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
Ke$ha - Take It Off
Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts
The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight
Kings of Leon - Notion
Pearl Jam - Just Breathe
One Republic - All The Right Moves
Muse - Uprising
Train - Hey, Soul Sister
Muse - Resistance
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug
Owl City - Fireflies
Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce - Telephone


You are welcome to check out each of the songs as follows below this post. Winner will be announced sometime during the holidaze. Feel free to cast a vote too as it might help me break a tie if there should be one.


2 comments:

  1. My vote goes to "RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH SONG" since none of dem other loozers I ever hoid of! Of! And you should be ASHAMED to have Train on dere, you whacker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since you never hoid of dem you can listen to dem by watchin' da videos and making an edumacated guess you poozer! Train is on der because itz a good song. Plus dey is all over 40. We senior citizens gotta stick togedder.

    ReplyDelete

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...