Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Is Goneuary

Even with an extra day February is still the other 11 months little red-headed step sister. I always picked February for a girl if it was a month. Course it could be a whiny little bitch of a guy too. I.e. think Justin Bieber. Either way, here are the top ten songs that I listened to over the coarse of the past 29 days. See, even that felt weird; 29 days, stupid leap year day bull crap!



In My Life - Ozzy Osbourne



Father and Daughter - Paul Simon



Invincible - Machine Gun Kelly featuring Ester Dean



Price Tag - Jessie J featuring B.O.B.



We Found Love - Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris (What's with all the "featuring" of an artist? Does the word "duet" no longer exist?)



Fix You - Coldplay (in honor of Lucy Ricardo Robert 1999-2012)



Knock Knock - Mac Miller



She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5



We Are Young - Fun.



Into The Wild - LP

Enjoy~ CDb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...