Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A New Year A New Blog



So with the coming of yet another year I decided I would take a month off to collect my thoughts after getting through the holidays. I returned to work a couple of weeks ago and although the work has not gotten any easier, the location has gotten a whole lot easier to get to. No longer do I have to do the nearly one hour drive to work in order to get to Glassboro. I received a telephone call from a union representative asking me if I was OK with being transferred to the Maple Shade store, which just happens to be .59 miles from home. Gee, let me think. Now, what I want to do is keep a blogging record of the songs that I am listening to during the year. Hopefully, all of the songs will have a clicky-click that will take you to the YouTube video on the songs. And with that, here are December's Top 10 songs of the month:

Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO
The Cave - Mumford And Sons
Red Solo Cup - Toby Keith
Good Life - OneRepublic
Knock Knock - Mac Miller
You And I - Lady Gaga
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
California King Bed - Rihanna
E.T. - Katy Perry
Edge Of Glory - Lady Gaga

January's should be up very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...