Saturday, June 9, 2012

Top 10 Tunes Of May

Other than becomming another month closer to the end of the world; I also turned another year older.  Aside from that, May was fairly uneventful here at The Manhole.  Here are the Top 11 songs of the month.  Again it was too close for me to cut down to 10 songs.

Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
Some Nights (Intro) - Fun
The Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel
Carry On - Fun
Homeward Bound - Simon and Garfunkel
Why Am I The One - Fun
Someone That I Used To Know - Gotye
Dangling Conversation - Simon and Garfunkel
All Alright - Fun
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
We Are Young - Fun 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...