Friday, March 13, 2015

Seeding Chart


Before we get into the round of the Sweet 16, I wanted to post an updated bracket and make a few general observations.  So we have lost a few of the top seeds and we have some really strong stories that barely made it through the last round.  I am pleasantly surprised that I still have at least one story from every Doctor still in the competition which will certainly not be the case after the next round.  The average seed of all the remaining stories is 6.  I have no idea what that means but I thought it was interesting to mention.  I also want to point out that Rickster over at The Land of Cerpts and Honey is doing his bracket as well so you should be checking that out as well.  It will be interesting to see how our two brackets compare.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...