Saturday, September 11, 2010

LOST comes to the Manhole

So over here at the Man Hole (yes I'm keeping the same name even though Street Vagina was tempting) I didn't think I would need to post anything involving LOST. Seems I was wrong. I'm not really sure about all of the details but there was a natural gas explosion yesterday week or something in San Bruno California. The ABC affiliate there posted on their news sight a story about the explosion and a collage of pictures from the incident to go along with the story. See below:







Do you see what I see? Is that a Dharma van I see blazing in the upper right hand corner of the report? Sure is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lisa Frankenstein (2024)

  On a snowy Fat Tuesday, the Horror Honey and I celebrated the 22nd anniversary of our first date by dragging our bodies out of the house a...