Monday, September 27, 2010

Who's The Douche Bag In The Hat Part 2

"OH...EM...GEE...What does that bitch have on her head" Version





As seen at the Kentucky Derby



Well, it is almost Halloween. Isn't it?




This is very close to actually being full on douche baggery.




Oh, yeah, she does have a hat on.



Even though it may be a little tempting she does not get a pass.




Yes, that is a doll house bathroom in (on?) this hat.



I almost didn't post this picture because at first glance it doesn't seem to be all that bad. Just a chick eating a banana; but look closely. Yeah she's got a dumb hat on.




Lady Gaga... I cannot give you the pass on this either. Wearing lobster after Ramadan is unacceptable!





I'm an allergy sufferer and in my book this is OK. Or not.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...