Monday, July 19, 2010

2010 Midterm

So a few months ago over at the DAG Project I listed the first few songs that I felt were going to be contenders for song of the year for 2010.

Here are the two I had already posted in January:

Notion by Kings of Leon:



and Just Breath by Pearl Jam:



Half way into the year I thought I would add a few more to the list:




















As songs are to be added later in the year, unless music sucks this year just as bad as last year, some will fall off of the list.

3 comments:

  1. How the Flocke did you post youtube videos when youtube don't wanna post to blogspot anymore??? Or is dey not youtube videos and if not why not and what the Flocke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, they're youtube videos... I dunno what to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youtube videos were no longer postable to blogger a couple months ago -- they even had an announcement on their site about it. You in league with the devil or something???

    ReplyDelete

Lisa Frankenstein (2024)

  On a snowy Fat Tuesday, the Horror Honey and I celebrated the 22nd anniversary of our first date by dragging our bodies out of the house a...