Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Man Hole's First Official Post...



......ABOUT POOP!!!

What is to follow is graphic and those of you with weak stomachs I suggest you skip this post. But for those that don't mind photos of people who have soiled their pants, read on.

So the other day this woman is shopping in my ACME. She proceeds to poop in her pants. And continues to shop in the store. This is the first time I have seen this woman but apparently from what some other people there said that she has done this before. So much so that the manager of the store has called the police on her. Seems we got off easily this time but the last time she was in it seems some of it, ah hem shall we say, leaked out, all over the floor in the dairy aisle. Blech! Here's a photo of the offending awfulness.







This is her getting ready to check out at the registers. Fine, I get it, she's old, she probably has something wrong with her like dementia or Al's-hammer. But c'mon.

2 comments:

  1. you all knew it was bound to happen sooner or later

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last! At long last!!! You've returned to reporting about your true calling!!!! Shit stories!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...