Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Way You Walked Was Thorny Though No Fault Of Your Own


When I was young and first getting interested in the horror movie genre there were the big three:  Dracula, Frankenstein, and The Wolf Man.  To be more precise there was Bela, Boris, and Lon.  Sort of like the Superman/Batman comparison of which one was my favorite there was also the question of which did I like better in horror movies.  Now, just because I chose my favorite it doesn't mean I don't like the other two, quite the opposite all three are special loves of mine.  So it was with respect to the other two icons that I decided my favorite was The Wolf Man.  



And of course my favorite Wolf Man will always be Lon Chaney Jr.





1 comment:

  1. Something sympathetic about ol' Larry Talbot. Just trying to do the right thing, he ends up cursed for life. Poor guy. He is probably my favorite, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Lisa Frankenstein (2024)

  On a snowy Fat Tuesday, the Horror Honey and I celebrated the 22nd anniversary of our first date by dragging our bodies out of the house a...