Monday, October 23, 2023

The Unusual Suspects

 

 
I hesitate to compare this show to Kolchak: The Night Stalker that starred Darren McGavin (A Christmas Story and Happy Hell Night) as his character was a reporter who was always assigned to the science fiction and supernatural cases.  Grimm is certainly in that family of television shows.
 

 
 
OK, here we go, this is a Hasenfussige Schnecke which is a blob fish like Wesen.  This Wesen possess the single most disturbing woge in all of the Wesen world.  Not only is it unpleasant to watch it also sounds really gross when it woges as well.  Think along the lines of the fart that sounds wet and you know what I'm talking about.
  

 
 
 

 
We finally have some photographic evidence of a woged Wu.  I'm not sure that is the proper term for what Wu does when he morphs into his primal Blutbad form but woged Wu or Wu woge is fun to say.  
 

 
 

 
 
The infamous and confusing map that the secret Grimm keys created when joined together.
  

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
The Reservoir Woges
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...