Thursday, October 5, 2017

"Psychics can see the color of time it's blue." ~ Ronald Sukenick, Blown Away


One of the best twist endings of a horror movie was for sure 1996's Scream which lead to three more sequels.  Scream 2 is arguably one of those rare examples of a sequel being better than the original.  I would have to watch them back to back to give my official opinion.  All of the installments of the franchise are decent and above average but the last two don't quite measure up to the first two with 4 certainly being better than 3.  Here is the first surprise killer reveal of Scream which changed the "slasher killer" genre for the better.  Spoiler Alert but seriously if you have never seen the original Scream you have nobody to blame but yourself.  Oh, and sorry about the subtitles couldn't find another version.



This movie is 30 years old.  Those that saw this originally in the theaters, let that sink in a minute.  Just look how young Kiefer Southerland is here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...