Monday, October 2, 2017

"The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there" ~ L.P. Hartley


Who knew The Munsters Theme song had lyrics. 





The Saw franchise features many very creative death scenes.  Here's one of our favorites called "The Venus Fly Trap".



 

 OK, I have a confession; we LOVE mostly all things Disney here at The Man Hole but one of the things we don't particularly care for is Fantasia.  Sorry we don't, there I said it, and I feel better for it.  What we do like is Night On Bald Mountain and we do love Chernabog.   






2 comments:

  1. Of course you do . . . cuz that big bad muthah was modeled on Bela Lugosi, natch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another trio that just makes for a good, creepy vibe!

    ReplyDelete

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...