Thursday, December 26, 2013

BONUS Songs

 
After all the presents are unwrapped, the tinsel poop has been pulled out of the dogs butt, and all the relatives and in-laws have gone home, what's left?  Christmas leftovers that's what and there's even some leftovers here at The Man Hole.  What we present to you is a collection of songs that almost made the Hall of Fame but for one reason or another they missed it by that much.  So here, have some leftovers, I'll go get a container.
 
 
If it wasn't for Darlene Love and her yearly performance of this song on Letterman, U2 would have been a shoe in for the Hall of Fame.  Maybe next year. 
 
 

Same goes for this one by Bon Jovi.  The Eagle's version edged out Jon's version but just barely.  Now if it was the 80's Hair Hall of Fame, Jon's first ballot.
 

 Don't usually think of the beach when I think of Christmas.  A definite for next year.  What?  Next year?  No way I'm doing this AGAIN!!

 

And finally we have this classic song done by John Denver and the Muppets.  Love this version and years later after hearing about John Denver's weed habit, I thing he was high for this whole show!  Shout out to my favorite Muppet lover Mike Slawinski Jr.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...