Friday, December 20, 2013

The Man Hole Christmas Song Hall of Fame Inductee #20

 
 
Darlene Love has performed this song on David Letterman's late night talk show on the last new show before Christmas since 1986 with the only exception being in 2007.  Due to the writers strike there were no shows being produced at the time.  This is one of those Christmas traditions that I wait for every year.   
 

 
Tonight, Darlene will perform the song on The Late Show With David Letterman for the 26th time.  Set your DVRs or stay up and watch it I promise you won't regret it.  You can also see if Jay Thomas can knock a giant meatball off of a Christmas tree with a football as well.  Now that's what I call entertainment!
 


1 comment:

  1. As the years go by, I find myself more and more believing that this is the best Christmas song ever. It never fails to move me and thrill me!

    ReplyDelete

Romancing the Stone (1984)

  I vaguely remember seeing this shortly after it came out and I have to assume it was one I went and saw with my then girlfriend "Ann...