Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Man Hole Christmas Song Hall of Fame Inductee #25

 
 Recorded in 1966 and released as a single, this song would be Elvis' last recording of a Christmas song.  Perhaps the best sentiment of all Christmas songs is that the feeling of Christmas staying in our hearts every day of the year. 
 
 

 
Growing up I was exposed to high doses of Elvis Presley by my Aunt Jane.  This is one of her favorite Christmas songs and as she is having a rough go of it this year I wanted to put this on here and dedicate it to her.  God knows she will never read this as the woman does not own a computer and has no intentions of ever owning one but it's more important that all of you reading this know why this song is on the list and how important she is to me.

Merry Christmas
 
 
 


1 comment:

Lisa Frankenstein (2024)

  On a snowy Fat Tuesday, the Horror Honey and I celebrated the 22nd anniversary of our first date by dragging our bodies out of the house a...